Call Us Today, We can answer all your questions.
You can call us anytime
Ask Us a Question
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why should I hire you to watch my home instead of asking a neighbor or family member?
Here’s 5 few good reasons why you should hire Proven Solutions Home Watch to care for your home while you’re away instead of asking a neighbor or family member:
- Most likely, they aren’t trained to spot potential problems.
- They aren’t insured, or bonded.
- They won’t be able to provide you with the proper documentation to provide to your insurance company if you need to file a claim.
- They may become ill, too busy, simply forget to check your home, or need to go out of town.
- If there is a problem at your home and your neighbor or family member doesn’t handle it properly, it may cause tension between you. It’s better to avoid that situation and hire a professional.
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
No. You can cancel anytime. We do require you to sign an agreement to get your authorization to enter your home for weekly visits while you’re away.
Will the same person check my home every week?
Yes, in most cases the same person will be checking your home every week. In special cases, both Hector and Shelia may enter your home together if a potential problem needs further examination before deciding if action needs to be taken.
Can you provide proof of insurance and references?
Yes, we would be happy to provide you with proof of our bond and insurance coverage as well as client references upon request.
When do you collect payment?
We collect the first payment just before you leave your home. We offer 3 flexible ways for you to make payments:
- Pay Weekly
- Pay Monthly
- Pay Upfront from one of our multi-visit packages
What do you do if there's a tropical storm or hurricane while I'm away?
- We highly recommend that you have hurricane shutters installed prior to the start of hurricane season. We have a reputable company that we work with when your hurricane shutters need to be installed and taken down after hurricane season. It is much more affordable to put them up and take them down once than having to do it for each storm.
- If the weather service determines that a tropical storm or hurricane is coming, we will visit your home to make sure there isn’t anything left outside that could become a projectile and cause damage to your home or a neighbor’s home.
- After a tropical storm or hurricane, we will visit your home as soon as the roads are available for us to drive on. We will check your home to assess for any damage that may have happened as a result of the storm. We will call you as soon as we have finished our assessment to provide you with a verbal report.
Will you check the inside and outside of our home while we're away?
Yes. During each and every weekly visit we will check the outside of your home and we will also enter your home and go through our list of items to check as well.
Will you watch our pets while we're away?
We do not offer pet sitting as part of our home watch services, however, we can work with your pet sitter to ensure the safety and well-being of your pets while we’re performing our weekly check of your home.
Will you put up our hurricane shutters for us?
If you have hurricane shutters already installed and they only need to be closed, then yes, we can take care of that for you for an additional fee.
What if there's a problem at our home while we're away?
If there is a problem at your home, the first thing we will do is call you to make you aware of it. If we feel the problem needs to be looked at or repaired by a trusted local service provider, we will schedule a day and time to meet them at your home. Once the problem has been identified and a solution given, we will contact you to discuss moving forward to have the problem resolved.
Do you offer group rates for associations?
Yes, we can provide a discounted group rate for condo and homeowner associations.